Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Soft Skills #Etiquette

Hi my name is Eric Conley, student at Community College of Beaver County. At age 57 I'm trying to reinvent myself as an Administrative Professional. I like to think that it is possible at my age to become a good word processor. Young people today have a lack of empathy (out of touch with their emotions and feelings of others). The time and concentration that young people put into looking at a cellphone monitor is unprecedented. Young folks of today need to get the basics soft skills #etiquette my generation was taught. The simple things such as, tell time using a wrist watch, write cursively and be able to read it, communicate to one another through writing and being vocal. My blog is about introducing Soft Skills #Etiquette to young folks. This is a social and life skill experience, to discuss communication to one another, write a letter or a memo cursively, and read a wrist watch. In other aspects of our discussion chivalry, etiquette, and being polite to one another. Life skills such as reading a utility bill and learn to understand words such as, abstinence, OB/GYN, and cleanliness. We would love to get feedback from our critics and followers. The writer can be reach at ericconley58@gmail. Our comment policy no profanity, no nudity pictures.

Disclaimer:


"Opinions expressed are solely my own and do not express the views or opinions of my academic institution, Community College of Beaver County or any employee thereof."

1 comment:

  1. I can agree Mr.CONLEY. but I also think this is something the young generation should be taught in school as well. Even most of the schools now a days has gone to social media! It can help to some degree but not with real-life situations.Most of these schools are worried about making it fun for the kids instead of making fun where it would actually teach you a real life lesson and how to think outside the box. Knowledge is power and I think this generation of kids is not being simulated enough to where when they get out in the world, they go with the flow instead of thinking what can I do to make a change. Once again it goes back to the basics. You have to build the foundation before you can build the house.

    ReplyDelete